maandag 17 augustus 2020

Dichtersbankje | Jona Lewie

Foto: Albert Hagenaars | Hangende keukens | Damsterdiep | Appingedam⇲


Uit de collectie Mellendijk (keuze tekstdichter en song) voorraad Hagenaars: Jona Lewie⇲

Jona Lewie | You'll Always Find Me in the Kitchen at Parties

You'll Always Find Me in the Kitchen at Parties

I'm no good at chatting up and always get rebuffed
Enough to drive a man to drink, I don't do no washing up
I always reached the stuff piled up, piled up in the sink
But you will always find him in the kitchen at parties
Me and my girlfriend we argued and she ran away from home
She must have found somebody new and now I'm all alone
Living on my own, what am I supposed to do?
That's why you'll always find him in the kitchen at parties
You will always find him in the kitchen at parties
You will always find him in the kitchen at parties
Then I met this debutante, I said that I like new wave rock
She was into French cuisine but I ain't no Cordon Bleu
This was at some do in palmer's green, I had no luck with her
You will still find him in the kitchen at

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten