zondag 28 mei 2023

Dichtersbankje John Lee Hooker

Foto: Hannie Eikenaar | Hintergarden | Oisterwijksebaan | Tilburg

Uit de collectie Hans Mellendijk 👉  (keuze singer/songwriter en song): voorraad Hannie Eikenaar: John Lee Hooker 👉

Boom boom

Ah boom, boom, boom, boom

I'm gonna shoot you downRight off 'a your feetUntil you're home with me

Put ya in my houseBoom, boom, boom, boomI love the way you walkEspecially how you talk

'Cause when you whisper in my earAnd say "Johnny I love you"I love that talkOh when you talk that talk

But you knock me deadRight off my feetI took ya home with meAnd put ya in my house

How, how, how, howHow, how, how howHey, heyOhh you are cookin'Like a chip off the ol' block

Oh when you walk that walkAnd talk that talkAnd whisper in my earAnd say, "Johnny I love you"

I love that talkAh that baby talkAnd I like the way you danceAnd when you make romance

I was wonderin' if IIf I could have a chanceI just love the way ya walkAnd when ya talk that talk

You knock me deadRight offa my feetI take ya home with mePut ya in my house

Boom, boom, boom, boomHow, how, how, howHey, heyTalk

Walk that walkTalk that talkC'monAh, woo!

Ah, you are cookin'C'monYeah

Boom, boom, boom, boomBoom, boom, boom, boomBoom-ah, boom-ah, boom-ahBoom, boom, boom, boom

Boom, boom, boom, boomAh boom, boom, boom, boomHey, yeahOh

Walk that walkTalk that talkWalk that walkTalk that talk

Boom, boom, boom, boomBoom, boom, boom, boomBoom-ah, boom-ah, boom-ah

Boom, boom, boom, boomBoom, boom, boom, boomHow, how, how, how



Inter-scolair songfestival Tilburg, 1967 | v.l.n.r.: Peter Eikenaar 👉  en
Geert Smolders 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten