maandag 5 december 2011

Dichtersbankje | The Nits | Henk Hofstede

Foto: © Albert Hagenaars | Üilikooli |Tartu|Estland

Uit de voorraad Hagenaars collectie Mellendijk (keuze groep en song): The Nits>


Homeless boy 

Sometimes I was feeling like a homeless boyIn the city without hope, the city without joyI found her just for one day
She said I'm afraid of old menLuckily I'm not afraid of youI said I'm afraid of young girlsSurprisingly I'm not afraid of youThe first time we met it was snowing she saidLike in Alaska
Sometimes I was feeling like a homeless boyIn the city without hope, the city without joyI lost her after one day
The singer sings like Louis ArmstrongIn a cellar in Tallin, EstoniaShe brings me the wine and the wodkaUntill my head is all EstoniaThe last time we met she was going she saidTo AlaskaThe first time we met it was snowing she saidLike in Alaska

Sometimes it's the rainSometimes it's the snowIn the city without hope she told me she would goTo AlaskaJust for one day
© Henk Hofstede | The Nits


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten